Level 2 – Septic System Inspection
Our comprehensive septic system inspection process begins by gathering as much information on the septic systems history, maintenance records, previous inspection reports and system location.
After obtaining this information we will begin inspecting by taking a detailed look at all of the components of your septic system, including measuring the sludge and scum layers. We start inside your home and work down the septic line following the flow of the sewage, this will continue until we reach the septic drain field.
Our Level 2 – Comprehensive Septic System Inspection is comprised of:
- A camera inspection of the main septic drainage line from the house to the septic tank.
- A camera inspection of the drainage line from the septic tank to the field.
- Detailed visual Inspection of the septic tank and D-boxes including;
- Inspect the septic tank: locate, open, inspect the septic tank
- Determine the septic system capacity: Visually observe the scum and sludge layers in the septic tank and measure them using special tools.
- Determine the septic system tank conditions: Visually inspect the condition of the baffles or tees. Check the walls of the tank for cracks and other structural defects. Also check plumbing connections to the septic tank.
- Inspect pump and alarm: Activate pump and monitor alarm
- Distribution Boxes: locate and inspect the distribution boxes
- Visual Inspection of the septic field for any signs of failure
- Comprehensive written report with photos and a copy of the inspection videos
- System details and recommendations