We inspect service laterals in Calgary and throughout Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan with the assistance of our state of the art lateral launch inspection system. Advanced lateral launch inspection technology allows Calgary Sewer Scope to inspect most service laterals from the main sewer line and provide a video and comprehensive report. The benefit to you is that you do not need a private right-of-entry or clean-out access points as these lateral sewer lines can be accessed via a manhole from the sanitary mainline.
You May Need a Lateral Inspection for:
- Finding cross bores and blockages in lateral sewer lines
- Lateral stub locates
- Lateral mapping; soil nail/tie back installation clearance, directional/vertical drilling clearance
- Pre and post construction “no damage done” verification
- Inflow & Infiltration Studies
- Cleaning of laterals from the main sewer line
- 360 degree video inspection of lateral lines
Contact Us today to book a service lateral inspection!